Visit our page on MySpace
MSNBC Rates KC as THE place for cheap, family fun
"With museums, restaurants, zoos, amusement parks and more, the kids won't know what to do first. "
Read the article
Living & Working in KC
Career and Family
Kansas City is a no-brainer for families.
- Commutes are 20 minutes or less.
- At least nine of Working Mother magazine’s “Best Companies for Working Moms” have a presence in KC.
- We have some of the country’s best-performing school districts.
- You can actually afford your dream family home.
- We have one of the country’s top five children’s theaters.
- Some of the lowest healthcare costs in the nation. Affordable homeowner’s and auto insurance. We could go on and on.
Bottom line – balancing a career and family is just easier in Kansas City.
Take a look at more specifics on living and working in KC:
- KC Careers || Industries that offer the most opportunity in KC, fast growing companies and job search
- Schools and Childcare || Blue ribbon school districts and world-class childcare facilities
- Find a Home || County, community and neighborhood guides and more
- KC Facts and Figures || Tables, charts and stats to help you compare KC to other cities
- Get Involved || Volunteer, community leadership and mentoring resources
- Arts & Culture || Opera, symphony, Broadway, classic and modern art plus a vibrant night life – Who Knew?
- Entertainment || Top national retailers, local boutiques and antiques plus restaurants that go way beyond BBQ
- Mind, Body and Soul || Continuing education, health clubs, alternative medicine and religious diversity – KC has it all
- Best of KC || Celebrities, anecdotes, and traditions that make KC unique
- Contact Us || We can quickly send you printed materials, DVDs, and more